DHILLUKU DHUDDU ... A ineffective scoop on a conventional 'Horror'.
Drafting a Conventional 'horror script', adapted and re-written the same for 'Lollu sabha' fans, Inserting some forced spoof elements for Santhanam's image and delivering it as a 'cat on the wall' product. This summarizes the whole development of 'Dhilluku Dhuddu'.
With quality 'camera work' and rich technical support within the budget, this 135 min movie averages at various department namely Casting, Editing, Screenplay loop holes, BGM and S.S.Thaman's Telugu tunes.
WHAT DOESN'T WORK :
- The whole content doesn't relay on 'Horror spoof' as trailer suggests.
- Love scenes in first half was totally unnecessary.
- Santhanam looks good at 'Fight scenes', but his attitude towards dance and romantic scenes are intolerable, his 'Stubborn dance movement trial' has crossed its validity..
- Trimming away the love portions in first half, extending and detailing out the second half could have been perfect.
- What is the movie of the guy who called the 'Monk' to that bulding.
- After the formal end of the climax, heroin part is just an extension, goodness 'Murugan' inclusion is just a sentimental patch.
"'First half'ல என்ன வேணும்னாலும் காமிச்சிக்கலாம்,Second half நல்லா எடுத்துட்டா மட்டும் போதும்", kind of approach from Rambala (Director).Though he got a good technical support, which even conventional horror movies were lacking behind, below average first half spoils the whole show. 'One liners' and 'Mottai' Rajendiran are the major strength. Few sentimental scenes have really worked well. but, not an impressive debut from him.
OVERALL : A Conventional 'Horror' Flick with forced spoof elements.
RATING : 2.25 / 5 ...
Post a Comment